Firebase is a free and unlimited service that enables you to better understand how people use your web, iOS, or Android app.
The service provides application developers an API that allows application data to be synchronized across clients and stored in Firebase’s cloud while separating your mobile analytics from the website.
The Firebase integration allows merchants to track app analytics such as downloads, sessions, users, etc. Add advanced e-commerce data to take your Firebase dashboard to the next level:
- Track customer shopping and purchasing behavior
- Pull data such as revenue and conversion rates
- Get a more detailed view of what makes shoppers convert
- Leverage all of Firebase’s e-commerce Analytics Suite
Let’s see how to connect Firebase platform with your app.
How to connect Firebase – Step-by-step
Go to Firebase Console and select ‘Create a Project’.
- Enter your project title with this format: ‘[Your Company Name] mobile app’
- Tap ‘Continue’
- Associate your app with your current Google Analytics account
- Select your country, check the agreements, and select ‘Create Project’
- Allow the project to process and redirect you to the main project dashboard
- On the top-left side, click on the cogwheel next to ‘Project Overview’
- Select ‘Users and Permissions’
- Invite OmniShop developers and choose ‘Editor’ as the role.
- Click ‘Invite User’ and you’re all set!
Important Note – Once OmniShop developers have been invited, please email us, as the Firebase integration requires additional setup by our team before it is active.
Considerations – Please note, that there is a 24-hour delay between first launch and data streaming when viewing your Firebase Dashboard.
Follow these links if you need a guide for opening more accounts: